A fun sock link
The Joy of Socks
I have a love affair with socks. It is an on again off again romance. I love going barefoot, but occasionally..
you just need a good pair of large fluffy socks to wrap around your feet.
Why I love socks
- They are soft and fluffy
- They make dancing in the kitchen easier
- They keep your feet warm
- You can fool your self into thinking your slipping your feet into bed.
A peak into my sock drawer
- I have five pairs of socks that used to be my dad's..
- I love them the great thing is if one wears out or
I loose one I still have a matching set. Not only that.. but they were my dad's.. they remind me of him when ever I
- I have a pair of hiking socks.
- They are made of wool and cotton. They are grey and very soft.
- I have two pairs of soft heavy knit socks I got at a discount store.
- They are so soft and the toe and heals
are colored differntly.. I think they are wicked funky and I like them.
- I have a wide variety of white socks.
- I have a couple of multi packs, but mostly they are all differnt.
makes for a fun time sorting socks. I have to start buying all the same kind.
- I have a bunch of black socks.
- See white socks only the colors aren't the same, so there is no fudging it
- I have a variety of different colored socks
- These would match the pants I own.
Interesting Facts about my Sock Drawer
Probably more than you want to know.. but your here.. so .... live with it
- I have one entire drawer in my largest bureau dedicated to my socks.
- It is in the middle of the bureau so it is three feet off the ground.
- If I leave it open, my cat jumps in and goes to sleep
Back to the Index
View My Guestbook~*~Sign My Guestbook
Page me on Icq!